This program aims at acquiring a detailed understanding of data acquisition techniques and systems available on a field (manual, automated data, aggregated data, processed data, etc.), as well as the workflow and tools to archive and organize them, in order to establish a strategy for optimizing and analyzing production performance.Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe production data sources, how to interpret them, assess data reliability (measurement uncertainties and their causes),
- Contribute to the implementation of new measurement and data acquisition systems, scary out initial data analyzes (propose and calculate improvements),
- Identify and organize field-/well-/process- describing data to make improvements,
- Explain good practices in organizing and storing data in order to prepare the company to new technologies,
- Acquire knowledge of existing and upcoming data analysis tools, know how to use most effective ones.